Q RADFLUSH LIQUID RADIATOR FLUSH - 5L - QAT Quality Auto Treatments - Radiator Flush
Q RADFLUSH LIQUID RADIATOR FLUSH 5L - QAT Quality Auto Treatments - Radiator Flush
Q RADFLUSH LIQUID RADIATOR FLUSH is a highly effective liquid form radiator flush and descaler.
Q RADFLUSH LIQUID RADIATOR FLUSH is a concentrated cooling system cleaner and de-scaler.
- Removes Rust and Scale Deposit - Over time rust and scale deposits build up within the radiator. A flush helps to remove these deposits which get pushed out with the old anti-freeze. This is important since these build ups can cause overheating or even damage your radiator.
- Removes Contaminants - A flush completely drains the system of the old anti-freeze which means that any contaminants that have made their way into the system will be flushed out as well. The additives in the coolant can lose important anti-corrosive properties over time which leads to the build up of particles. A radiator flush will remove these particles from the system.
- Inspection of System - Most places will perform a complete inspection of your cooling system when they do a radiator flush. They will use pressure tests to check for leaks in the system. This should be included in the price of the flush and if it isn't it might be best to go somewhere else.
- Protect Against Rust and Foam- The new anti-freeze will have additives that help prevent rust and build up. It will also prevent foaming in the system which helps it operate efficiently.
- Q RADFLUSH LIQUID RADIATOR FLUSH is an alkaline.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- DO NOT leave Q RADFLUSH LIQUID RADIATOR FLUSH in cooling system for more than 48 hours.
- Q RADFLUSH LIQUID RADIATOR FLUSH must be completely removed prior to addition of new coolant ensure system is well drained.
|Brand||QAT Quality Auto Treatments|
|Manufacturer Code||Q AC13L 20|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|